Its a little late… but I connected with a few crochet challengers. I love that they all do something with fuzzy little friends on sunny days!
1. I think my favorite crochet hook is the I/9 hook (5.50 mm.) I tend to crochet tightly, so I always use a hook that is one or two sizes bigger than what the pattern calls for. It usually ends up being the I hook!
2. I search Ravelry - there are so many awesome patterns on there that I want to try that it makes me excited to start crocheting again.
3. I LOVE feeding the ducks at a pond close to where I live! It sounds kind of cheesy but sometimes I’ll take a book or a friend with me and we’ll sit there and feed the ducks/hang out. The ducks aren’t scared of people, so when they’re done eating they’ll just kind of sit there around you!
Yay! 1) I have some pretty plain aluminum hooks, but I’d have to say that my I hook is probably my most used. So I guess that’s my favorite? 2) I just start another completely different project. Usually something crazy. 3) I love to take my dog to the park and let her run around.
1. My favorite crochet hook is a Boye H/8 5.0mm. I end up doing most of my projects with this hook, so I guess I use it all of the time.
2. Usually if I’m not feeling like crocheting or find myself stuck I try to look up crochet videos. Most times I’ll just pick up a book. (I’m usually reading more than one at a time).
3. My favorite thing to do on a sunny day is to go out, usually with my SLR and the mutt (aka my dog lol). I love photography and I live in a nice woodsy area so there’s always an abundance of phot subjects.